When you see an auto repair shop touted as “full service,” have you wondered what the shop owner meant? It’s a shop that can do almost everything on almost every type of vehicle out there.
In a nutshell, it offers a wide range of services, as opposed to only one service (like tire shops that only do tire services) or one brand (like a Ford repair shop that specializes in Fords).
Top Services & Features Offered by Full-Service Auto Repair Shops
Here are some of the things you can expect when you bring your vehicle to a full-service auto repair shop:
- Diagnostics: A reputable auto repair shop will have the equipment and expertise to diagnose any issues with your vehicle. They can run various tests to identify problems, such as checking for error codes, inspecting parts, and conducting road tests.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is essential to keep your vehicle in top condition. A full-service auto repair shop can perform routine maintenance, such as oil changes, tire rotations, and brake inspections.
- Repairs: If your vehicle needs repairs, a full-service auto repair shop can handle everything from minor issues to complex repairs. They can fix faulty parts, rebuild components, or replace specific units with remanufactured ones.
- Warranty work: A full-service auto repair shop can perform warranty work and handle any necessary paperwork if your vehicle is still under warranty.
- Customer service: A good auto repair shop will provide excellent customer service, including clear communication about repairs and pricing, a comfortable waiting area, and a friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Some full-service auto shops provide towing services or partner with a towing company. Some may have specialization (like bodywork, European cars, or diesel vehicles) but still offer services to vehicles outside their niche.
Your Full-Service Auto Repair Shop in Jamestown, TN
At Independent Auto and Diesel Repair, when we say “full service,” we mean it. While we specialize in repairing diesel vehicles, our auto mechanics in Jamestown, TN can work on almost any car or truck from any manufacturer.
We offer a wide range of repairs and services many vehicles need, including:
- Tire repair and related services
- Wheel alignments
- Brake services
- Suspension and steering services
- Cooling system repairs
- Heating and air conditioning services
- Exhaust repairs
- Electrical system repairs
We do oil changes, BG services, and other services as part of preventative maintenance. We also do tune-ups and work on other components (like CV axles, driveshafts, and timing belts). If you don’t see the service you need on the list above, just call us–we most likely can fix it.
Keeping Your Vehicle in Top Shape with Independent Auto and Diesel Repair
Instead of going to Cookeville, Crossville, or Livingston, you have a trustworthy and honest repair shop right here in Jamestown, TN. As your one-stop shop, we help you save time at our shop by getting everything done at one location.
We provide a 2-year/24-month warranty for diesel vehicles and a 3-year/36-month warranty for gas vehicles. Best of all, we provide the best customer service and a quick turnaround where possible.
Call us at (931) 863-2888 for an appointment today. Or visit us or have the tow truck drop your vehicle off at 4859 S. York Hwy Jamestown, TN 38556.